Player
  • Content count

• Last visited

Posts posted by 1917

1. On 30/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, 1917 said:

Bump

We are looking for an active cat buffer. 

We rarely recruit, so, it will be very strict invitation.

hit me in this forum.

Invitation done. Thanks for your interest/dms.

2. Just now, xMareCare said:

U actually cant understand a single thing he is tryin to tell u.

Dude, guy, mr tactician, War lord, supreme leader, human being, whatever u are, since u are so sure of ur skills and claim to outplay us, lets swap gear and see my bois teleporting u right back into 2008 :D

come from our back on AQ fight for example, like a pro, thinking that you will backstab us during the fight isnt the best solution. Try to cooperate with alliance and stop spamming on forum dude.

3. 10 minutes ago, BangOut said:

This is hilarious. First OT say they were first to ask to remove/nerf hero skills and now once they got DESTROYED in pure 9v9 they realized they can't do shit without them, so they defend it to the maximum or even ask for bullshit original broken skills :D

You think you have a better strategy in fights? you run in like retards because you are fucking immortal with the hero skills, they last way too long, give way too much and you have many of those fed heroes so you can have buffs for every engagement. I got myself some decent items, and I crit your mage 800dmg, with cov and cat. You think thats normal? That it lasts for 2minutes? How can any new clan or player actually compete with this? Get epics? How?

OT is beyond pathetic, they are like dogs that are not even self aware.

You are so mad cause you die, if you think that we just run like immortals, keep playing like that. GH will be your 2nd home.

4. 6 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

I invite one of you @reetveter @BangOut to come with OT at an Epic fight to see why you lose the fight. 4k dmg is a big deal, fully geared archer and the max i do on a grade is 3.2k max, ur bp maybe had block shield or debuff from hero spear, this dmg doesn't make any sence.

Most of the times you lose the fight cuz of our cc and the assist of our archers,we have a lot of fraps just to watch the fight and you guys... half of ur people take solo target,how are u gonna win like that?

As for hero skills,they work not even in half as old Gold, only hero miracle does.

+1

1)Maybe fear/silence need more nerf, i aggre to be nerfed also.

2)MareCare plays like its still 2008, need to cooperate with your alliance and your assisting.

#)BTW, dont spam on forum w/o reason, Removing hero skills/adding DYES  is the worst idea ever,non logic. Chat less play more and better, dont make us quit due to no competition, thanks.

5. 12 minutes ago, reetveter said:

@1917 yes there is also something wrong with  our position during pvp. Feels like our ally like to stand and wait to get debuffed. We don't split up or move or whatever. :/

But even then, these hero skills/buffs are a pain in the ass atm. 

agree

6. You guys better focus on gameplay, position on fights, rather crying on forum about 4k dmg.

You have a point about hero skills, i vote to be nerfed, but NO, you die cause of gears and tactics, nothing else.

You will get epics when quarantine stops. wp

7. Currecntly LF old members/friends to join our side.  No discord/teamspeak/ventrilo yet, no facebook/instagram page yet, till the 10th Of November. Until then, pm James/1917 on this forum.

Call your friends and bring every group availiable.

Cheers