Sign in to follow this  
LIVE®

Instruction Event Safe Exchange

1 post in this topic

Event Safe Exchange

READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
IMPORTANT INFORMATION INCLUDED!

In this event you can exchange L2Gold weapons for Molds which then can be exchanged for enchanted weapons
Please remember to leave weapons you DO NOT wish to trade in your warehouse
We do not take ANY responsibility for weapons exchanged by mistake, and these will NOT be returned in any case
If you have any doubts and something is unclear please contact us IMMEDIATELY so that we can explain this to you, do not proceed if you do not understand the rules.
Each weapon can be exchanged for one Mold.
You need molds of the same type in order to exchange them for weapons.
IF YOU HAVE READ ABOVE AND AGREE PLEASE CLICK BELOW TO PROCEED

Exchange to Mold

In exchange to Mold tab you can exchange your L2Gold weapons for molds.

!PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT WEAPONS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO EXCHANGE ARE LEFT IN YOUR WAREHOUSE!

Every weapon can be exchanged into a mold of its type, for example Bow of Halisha will exchange to Bow of Halisha mold

You need molds of the same type in order to exchange them for weapons, you cannot mix various molds. 

image.png

image.png

Exchange I

In exchange I you can exchange I molds of the same type for the same weapon used to obtain molds with enchant level +12

Only molds of the same type can be exchanged, you must have 2 molds of the same type to obtain weapon, for example if you wish to receive Crokian Blade +12 you must have 2 x Crokian Blade mold. You cannot mix molds of two or three types and get the desired weapon.

For example Crokian mold + Halisha mold  will NOT work

Exchange II

In exchange II you can exchange II molds for the same weapon used to obtain molds with enchant level +14

Only molds of the same type can be exchanged, you must have 3 molds of the same type to obtain weapon, for example if you wish to receive Crokian Blade +14 you must have 3 x Crokian Blade mold. You cannot mix molds of two or three types and get the desired weapon.

For example Crokian mold + Halisha mold + Dreadbane mold will NOT work

• Confused 1

Sign in to follow this