Sign in to follow this  
AlexThePro

RevolutionCrew inc.

85 posts in this topic

Wody chilling with his friends talking about stefa. Stefa living in your head RENT FREE LMAO

• Haha 1

Wody calling others irrelevant ... Lmao.

Forum - keyboard warriors who didnt own even dyna in the original server ,with less than 100 pvp ... suddenly they became relevant.

KEKW

imagine playing l2 for some cash in 2019 , whats even worse in this case is that dude rly thinks he is fcking doing a good job in his life by earning a 500-700e a month from l2  :Dhahahahhaaha dude this is beyond dawizz's stupidity. jesus holy christ :D

• Haha 1

xD you looks so funny for me guys, for real xD

If im gonna show you some paypal transactions you gonna jump from window, but who cares? you work for 500e/25 days  per month 10 hours daily :D and im booting 24/7 31/31 and get the same money as you monkeys :D so whats the problem of playing a game for $ ? O.o 

Also on Original gold I had more than dynasty but it dosnt matter, because you were quiters same as you are  right now :D nothing changed... just the people mentality ;) and tbh I prefer to make some $ from that game instead of changing servers weekly or monthly like you guys do :) 

Btw, some guys open server to get $, I play official servers to get $, you play l2gold servers to get AQ by pve and to spam global chat.

as I said before, you are killing comedy !

@Stefa @Jhin

23 minutes ago, WoDy said:

If im gonna show you some paypal transactions you gonna jump from window, but who cares? you work for 500e/25 days  per month 10 hours daily :D and im booting 24/7 31/31 and get the same money as you monkeys :D so whats the problem of playing a game for $ ? O.o 

Also on Original gold I had more than dynasty but it dosnt matter, because you were quiters same as you are  right now :D nothing changed... just the people mentality ;) and tbh I prefer to make some $ from that game instead of changing servers weekly or monthly like you guys do :) 

Btw, some guys open server to get $, I play official servers to get $, you play l2gold servers to get AQ by pve and to spam global chat.

@Stefa @Jhin

Ur gears and ur friends' gears combined were way less than just my oly gear u monkey.

Also making statements and quoting people without any proof is just a retarded statement which can truth or a lie.So,its just empty words...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stefa said:

u downgraded from 10 to 5 iq my dude,enjoy ur pathetic life bish

15 years ago i would consider this really entertainment, but now i see only a cople of grown wannabe man that just become brain damage over all thouse years, get over urselfs with this trash talking, you are not a 12 years old anymore, i don't rlly get the point how can some ppl late over 25-30 still can trashtalk just to pass the day, get a job, and enjoy the game :P

P.S L2 era is kinda over, i see nowday's forum more active then the server itself

2 hours ago, 7thSky said:

15 years ago i would consider this really entertainment, but now i see only a cople of grown wannabe man that just become brain damage over all thouse years, get over urselfs with this trash talking, you are not a 12 years old anymore, i don't rlly get the point how can some ppl late over 25-30 still can trashtalk just to pass the day, get a job, and enjoy the game :P

P.S L2 era is kinda over, i see nowday's forum more active then the server itself

L2 era will be over when you Wody and Dawizz will get the fck out.

Until then, admins will wipe and reopen the servers in order to make $$ and people like you will farm over and over again the exact same mats for the same armor ,for 123123th time.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 7thSky said:

dude made some SOLID points there. its actually pathetic all those  people supposed to be grown up acting like that. nowdays i feel sorry for these people i trully believe they got mental issues 

We are close to 2020 and nothing has changed. Every single servers is farmfest PVE with the exact same farm-material system.Every single admins will kneel down to his knees in order to give a bj to the known clanleaders in order to bring people here. Its been like 5 years and every single server has similar pack and 0 solo pvp.

I used to flame Gaiden/Siqma but holy fck its not even close at this point. The best thing that happened to these random l2gold servers is the b grade pvp all vs all which NOONE brought back.In 1 hour it was easily 80-100 pvps.

Buy hey ... Every single admin just listens to Wody Dawizz and 7thSky . The triplet of retards which ruined more than half of the servers with their feedback/suggestions.

The previous l2gold.in was ruined by Wody and his feedback for Enria / Apella R stats. Apella R mage had similar pdef with a tank.

P.S Right now, there is an "antibot" running in ur system. This Russian "anti cheat" has some kind of exe running in ur temp files ,reporting stuff to some random server + this server (which means open port in ur PC).Even if u close the l2.exe , there is a file named "active64.sys" which "injects"  into ur system files and it remains active no matter what u try.U have to reboot in order to close.

This is it folks : In order to keep FEW botters away, you have to run some packed VMProtect(ed) code in ur fcking PC until the "company" decides to replace that with a ransomware.

(Messed up sentence in the first and the second line from deleting-retyping but anyway)

Its been like 5+years without the original gold.Its so fcking annoying seeing all these randoms trying to pretend that they were factors (by calling others randoms).

Hopefully more people will just wait until someone reopens an old server (with an old db) or just a solo PVP based server.

This is so fcking stupid to begin with...

19 hours ago, WoDy said:

@Stefa @Jhin

I didnt open this forum long time, what is this insecurity wody? Are you typing this to randoms on internet? Are you really this patethic what a fuck my dude. I am lost this is so low life it screams i am lonely loser

On 12/13/2019 at 2:39 PM, Stefa said:

hey mate,ur friend came here and start trash talking us and our real lifes,which he doesnt know anything about ,doesnt matter how old are you,im not 25-30.but its all good 
its only you dawizz and wody who comes here and start talking bullshit, you better quote ur mentally challenged friend than me .the only reason i came here and flame Revolution and AlexThePro is that because they are ruining every L2gold server,then his dogs came to defend him so.(anyway l2 is boring with out some drama, i mean every game is), enjoy im outta this forum.

Well mate, i speak in general not only for you and me, look around on all forums since 2013, ppl growup in age, but not to improve the old "trashtalk" that is getting worse day by day.

P.S i considering all ppl that i played with or against since 2006 friends, except for thouse who insult my family and cancer and other 0 brain spamming. Have a good day all :P

On 12/13/2019 at 12:39 PM, Stefa said:

hey mate,ur friend came here and start trash talking us and our real lifes,which he doesnt know anything about ,doesnt matter how old are you,im not 25-30.but its all good 
its only you dawizz and wody who comes here and start talking bullshit, you better quote ur mentally challenged friend than me .the only reason i came here and flame Revolution and AlexThePro is that because they are ruining every L2gold server,then his dogs came to defend him so.(anyway l2 is boring with out some drama, i mean every game is), enjoy im outta this forum.

i didn't play on the last 2 years l2 gold server. sp probably someone is telling you bullshits or you buddy are my #1 fan xD witch one is the option?

ALso stelephant stop get mad bro, I know is frustrating to live with ur grandmother but who cares? you are l2gold king xD or atleast that's how you call urself ))

Btw, you became a pro player on L2gold Oldschool when most of you got a lot of items for free from captain ;)...

also incase you didn't see :D i just join 1 time / week write something and than come back 1 week later to see if you already quit or not xD but is phatetic to get raped by OASIS isn't it? The kings blow in from of Traxanoulis xD the worst leader I ever see ))

5 hours ago, Stefa said:

every day u get more dumber ,idk is it natural from you and your family or?to get dumber every day or its just romanian gipsy syndrome by itself

Most of you guys were 0 i.g and nearly 2k20 and nothing change.

The pro players you was and thr gear you had was just because 0 life and ur life was playing l2 for 20h / day...

Also near 25 and still living with parents thats pahthetic, dont you think?

You guys talk about me ruining servers but the fact is the only server i actually ruin was this one last time the other ones been ruined by you pro players... should i remember how many times you rage quit from servers?🤣

5 hours ago, Stefa said:

and yeah just to remind you,2 years ago when u played l2gold server.and i had a clan with my friends . u begged me to join but i just invited ur friends and left u as a random cuz we threat you like it,then we were bullying and killing you :D ,hope u remember this. 9:12 ,thats you random4lyf.keep trashtalking us while u begged us for clan LOL

Not really begged, on that server i had ally with born and he kick us because we dont take hisnmembers on raids... we just wanted born zerg not to take aden castle ;)also i never been a clan leader or an ally leader because no time to organize stuffs :/ and not gonna be one

Who the fck is Wody anyway?

I dont remember any char named Wody in the original gold and i had been playing (and being in touch when i was solo) with the Romanians for years (since C4 AZ).

There was a window ,maybe several months, in which randoms joined the clan but who the fck is this dude and since when he is a factor.

17 hours ago, Stefa said:

?u talk about official players ?

His post is just retarded.

He just said "once randoms forever randoms" and he posted a screenshot from official server (i guess).

In short,if the definition of a random player is the non factor player who is mostly unknown to the server,then Wody is a random player in the official player and his quote

is (directly) referred to him.

Thats straight up brain damage.

in the official server*  (typo after rewriting)

Low quality forum doesnt let you edit.GJ