Sign in to follow this  
AlexThePro

RevolutionCrew inc.

85 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, zaracrow said:

@Stefa you can say those thing more times, write 5-10-15 posts one after another

nothing will change,you are and obviously will be a joke. but thanks drinkin my mornin coffe reading your bullsh1ts made my day ;)

see ya ingame? or will you play hide and seek farming epics for pixels and avoidin pvp? i wonder

This conversation is so low iq i can already tell you guys are greeks xD. Imagine being so low life drinking morning coffe and reading l2gold forum and this made your day. I actualy feel bad for you after what you just wrote

And lets be real here, calling stefa a joke while he played with people who your clan leader begged for ally is kinda hilarious

51 minutes ago, Illusion said:

This conversation is so low iq i can already tell you guys are greeks xD. Imagine being so low life drinking morning coffe and reading l2gold forum and this made your day. I actualy feel bad for you after what you just wrote

dont feel bad for me brah, my life is just fine :)

49 minutes ago, Illusion said:

And lets be real here, calling stefa a joke while he played with people who your clan leader begged for ally is kinda hilarious

ok i played with people you did, stefa did too, so what? xD is there a rule or smth?  i can play with the best player in the world and still be a joke.... i mean your logic is beyond me srsly

4 hours ago, Illusion said:

Who did i beg for ally? :D

Stefa is ofc a Joke 

The Fact that i quited Lineage Long time ago dosent mean that i dont have videos and staff to prove something :D

We still 10-15 people playing once per year.The Same people as always

Who the f@ck are you and all the rest talking in here? i've fucked you and your friends plenty of times.i got fucked too plenty of times

We are on 2k19 and ALL of you keep on sucking balls each other.

So if you are a Forum warrior speak with Nicknames and Clan names.Dont throw your shits up here anonymously :/

And smthing last.to be honest.Who the fuck are you son? :/

40 minutes ago, Stefa said:

yeah any 20 iq average degen like you talking "U MADE MY DAY" is just without of arguments,anyway what is beyond you?who are you another alexthetrash slave?

yeah i am a slave but you keep coming back on our post proving me right everytime. OK bro we damaged you badly over the years i am sorry

31 minutes ago, Stefa said:

anyway as i said revolution=server ruiners since 2012

yea like you said 20 IQ :(:/

9 minutes ago, godOrlowski said:

another tier 5 clan talking about competition  LOL

LMAO nice troll xD

i mean u could not win vs treshak , and he is considered as a  clown on every mid rate server . dont need any other proof that  u are  terrible clan/cp/player.
on top of that u talk about COMPETITION on gold servers.

1week clan, 3 iq members , 1 iq leader who say only go left go right in mass pvp

you jokes dont deserve anymore attention than you already got. cya on server

So many replies on a post of a clan that "will not stay in the server more than a week" as all of you are saying x-D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zaracrow said:

you jokes dont deserve anymore attention than you already got. cya on server

We just gave you more attention than anyone in your life did xD

Oh god damn. Look son who's back in l2 world it's retard STEFA :o #NotMainCP I love pre server forum fight's :D it's so fun to read when retards argue with eatch other, and show 2006 L2 pvp Video,  of how they dominate and "Fuck" others. Any way let's be friends and join on this server to prove your dick size again, and fight for PIXELS :o

2 hours ago, Stefa said:

hey sir do i know you?

yeah u always say the same "Do i know you" ofc you don't remember me, cuz you don't remember bad stuff happen to you :o

After a couple of epics, there are "winners" and "losers".

The losers will always find a couple of excuses to quit and the winners will probably create a zerg big enough to make pointless for any clan to go rbs.

Most of the known clans will upload their "victories" , move on in the next server after 2-3 weeks.

The whole thing keeps repeating for years now and its  pointless. The admins themselves open the donations after 2-3 days and they quit themselves after 2 weeks

because the cashgrab has been finished and there is no point to keep alive this kind of server anyway.

Fun fact: The same retards will come to forums in order to argue over RB spawn timers and why Valakas has to be 1 week. Every single l2gold server had maximum 1-2 valakas

and maybe several AQ/Baiums.I guess all these retards enjoy their borderline garbage F1 archer fraps and they jerk off when they use adr in order to farm up and be ahead of

those who wont pay a dime in this kind of sh1t.

@LIVE® This is the reason why you dont focus in the clans tbh. The server has to be fast paced with easy to get items but hard enough to get higher enchants (normal until +10 and then

e.g 10%). The solo pvp keep servers alive....

or u can just try to find an old db of gold and give that a try (no Kappa).With a decent wipe on the lvl1 full item bots,there are many who will pay up just to keep that server alive tbh like they

did when it was alive.

• Thanks 2

Thank you for bumps lowkey wannabe players , if you please shut up and just play the game would be great thanks 

@Stefa and the rest retards, you guys are killing comedy since 2012 but that much drama i never see on any l2forum.

Are you guys the same ones who blow Siqma dick onl2- gold.com ?

The guys who were crying o siqma ban me originality and fortune because we were pking you on hight rate events and were not able to lvlup ?

Yooo are you the same guys who always play mages and blow once again siqma to make elemental resist buffs 2m just to "own" the server?

Are you the same guys who quit avellan 3 times because RV rape you all on epics? Just to remember you were playing under MoJJo lead.

Are you @Stefa the same guys who blow siqma to chat ban us because we were spamin <3 alexandra dragoslavic?

Stop killing the comedy please!

@zaracrow Paressa putana mbastarde <3

• Like 2

I've not played this game in over five years and I'm happy to see that everyone is still butthurt about ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING. How I've missed you, L2.

33 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Dont worry,most of them are just forum warriors,a lot will quit in the first week for reasons like "server sux" which they cant actually tell why it sux...

Other big clans like this one RV will quit if they lose 2 epics one after another,in the previous gold they did a new record for themselfs,they quited after 1st epic although they had more numbers they couldnt take it :D

Anyway join a clan that can offer you a decent PvP action and you will enjoy :)

Man you live back in 2008 now?

Who the fck care about an epic if you got pvp?

Trust me, im playing for 1year on official we have no pvps because we destroy the competition on January, since then the only pvp we have is at oly and sieges we take all the epics top bosses etc,and no satisfaction, the only satisfaction you got is on the end of month when you check ur bank statment and you see +500-700euro selling adenas items etc.

People now days dont spend time on gold servers to take epic jwels or gold weaps they play for the pvp, anyways servers survive max 1 month so that epics cant make the difference so hard ;)

So stop talk about pixels is all about pvp and a group "of top players l2 gold kings whatever they call them selfs" going on epics and instead of pvping they just enjoy the pve thats a SHAME... you cant call ur self a "factor , goldking , legend or whatever" going for epics and pveing them ;)

If you want pve i suggest you go for official servers do pve get items sell them get money and thats it alteast at the end of day you gonnna be happy earning $.

Dont you think?

ohh dear WODY Such wise man's words, the Elite l2gold player talk about, not caring about pixels epic's :0 this is kinda fun to read this, but what ever i am the Forum warrior here to spread my word, that old king's will reborn or smth like that :D Just watch on this server and get all happy shit that they can offer you for this time :)

2 minutes ago, VuDuDoll said:

ohh dear WODY Such wise man's words, the Elite l2gold player talk about, not caring about pixels epic's :0 this is kinda fun to read this, but what ever i am the Forum warrior here to spread my word, that old king's will reborn or smth like that :D Just watch on this server and get all happy shit that they can offer you for this time :)

Whats the point of getting 100 aq for example if you dont pvp at all? Servers not survive for long  time you cant sell them.

Than tell me whats the point?

29 minutes ago, WoDy said:

Whats the point of getting 100 aq for example if you dont pvp at all? Servers not survive for long  time you cant sell them.

Than tell me whats the point?

This is not the point to play in this server for money cuz you can't earn from it. it's just for fun, and to get fun, and listen ppl to cry about everythink, and talk shit on eatch others. This is the main part to play in l2gold, cuz this community is stupid af :D

2 minutes ago, Stefa said:

wody official player boys,give some respect to this legend,earning +500-700 euros from begging on romanian streets like a whore

Cmon stefa, GTFO already, no one care about you anymore nonfactor still try to talk... jesus dude, when will you grow? Oh sry, you already 30+ and still live with your mom...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Stefa said:

if u dont care why do u quote me u fucking bish. if i was 30 i wouldnt be here like you :(

woooooooooooh. Bring a knife to a gun fight brah :o  i just got insulted by Stefa, need save that for rest of my life :o So it means you over 40 then.... Cuz you are gold community trash since 2006 i guess.

4 minutes ago, Stefa said:

lets make charity donation at this server for brain surgery for wody and vudu .might help them

So cute from you Stefa :o i realy like what you try to do for us. "brain surgery" this must be tough words for you to learn. You did it good boy, you did it good!!

5 minutes ago, Stefa said:

.meanwhile ur own people from lithuania threat you as a dumb person sadly

This is the mean one :o it seems you learn smth about roasting ppl since 2006. Good job dude, now you can be a comedian.

@Stefa I don't need to beg in Romanian streets like you do in Serbia O.o 
also I know is frustrating some people (with no college) know how to enjoy the game and to make some $ from it ;) but you are too stupid doing that :D you prefer to waste ur time on every trash server (Not talking about this one because we don't know nothing about it) instead of spending time somewhere you can earn some money too ;)
Also I realize you got a sad life living with ur mother at 25-30 years old, but don't worry Stelephant maybe one day you will be able to rent a flat to move from ur mother house xD 

I ALSO REALIZE you work 1 month to earn 500e :) but dont worry man, you are L2Gold Legend !!! THE ONLY KING !!! Ejnjoy ur throne, Meanwhile im chilling with friends and laught about how stupid you are xD

Holyshit gipsys got really excited right now, imagine being so lowlife playing l2 to make money in 2019