AlexThePro

RevolutionCrew inc.

85 posts in this topic

will cry about something as always and leave in 1 week. no doubt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TURK said:

will cry about something as always and leave in 1 week. no doubt

TRUE LULW

for all that you dont know him AlexThePro is the guy who plays on high populated servers that usually end up being like 3 sided , and guess what he doesnt get invited to join on any side bcs he is extremely bad player. i ve never rly cared about that dude , i knew he sucks big fat cock , but after last sever where he came and zerged hard , still lost a QA decided to quit and ruin the server i got no remorse but to leggit shit verbaly and phisically on that dude. have a good 1 loser.

4 hours ago, Jhin said:

for all that you dont know him AlexThePro is the guy who plays on high populated servers that usually end up being like 3 sided , and guess what he doesnt get invited to join on any side bcs he is extremely bad player. i ve never rly cared about that dude , i knew he sucks big fat cock , but after last sever where he came and zerged hard , still lost a QA decided to quit and ruin the server i got no remorse but to leggit shit verbaly and phisically on that dude. have a good 1 loser.

i've never rly cared about that dude buts lets type a paragraph about him, makes sense bud :)) .

17 hours ago, Jhin said:

47 minutes ago, Stefa said:

i will make a meeting with other players,so we give u first epic.incase u dont take it u gonna quit and ruin the server once again
alexthedegen

Ok a lot of funboys detcted but will there be some real competition? :/

17 minutes ago, zaracrow said:

Ok a lot of funboys detcted but will there be some real competition? :/

a guy from rv talking about competition. omg hahahahhahahah

14 minutes ago, TURK said:

a guy from rv talking about competition. omg hahahahhahahah

tell yourself that more times... eventually you will believe it yourself

heh

i wont argue in this forum like the Previus one 

we are coming.

friends only

for 1 day or 1 week or 1 month.who gives a fuck retards about all of you :S

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stefa said:

u cant even write properly , its fanboys my gr friend.anyway u guys are server ruiners since im playing Lineage II 

i guess by insulting someone's english makes you fell better so ok.

anyway you were and will  never be serius competition so no point in givin you more credit than you deserve see ya ingame

4 minutes ago, Stefa said:

u had more numbers,2 kills sad players :// stucked on l2gold servers cant even dominate here

We managed to make a big side to counter the "mid rate players" so we are the zerg

We had mid rate players , so they are the zerg

Also we had pve players.Enjoy your pixels.PveStefa

You keep on talking and spamming in every single post we make.After all this years

Get a Life Sister cmon

P.S

We had Gold players also joining the Pre Announced Zerg of Mid Rats,Just in the hope to gain some "EPICS"

At Least Miserable...

16 minutes ago, Stefa said:

enjoy bro ,with ur serious competition

posting fraps prove what exactly?

i can post fraps too and we can cyber fight who has the bigger dick?

the result is one and everytime is the same. when RV join a gold server, we will win 70% of epics fights etc etc... with less/same/more numbers the result will be the same.

and after all i think when people like you keep posting on our threads it means we do something right on this game ^_^

6 minutes ago, zaracrow said:

when RV join a gold server, we will win 70% of epics fights etc etc... with less/same/more numbers the result will be the same.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

All this greeks talk about is competition and every server i play they are feed bots, how delusional are you damn

Zara talks about winning epics last server his dumb leader quit server after he lost AQ with 9 partys to 4. Go google your condition on wikipedia its called delusional

3 minutes ago, Stefa said:

@LIVE® can you just ban alex from forum and all of his member,server will be better.he ruined last one cuz he lost first AQ.otherwise lets gather all clan leaders and let him PVE QA alone

11 minutes ago, Stefa said:

yeah 70% of epics you win,when u outnumber ur enemy by 2-3-4 or even more parties,the 30% u lose is because u are playing vs even numbers
CoolStoryBob

30 minutes ago, Illusion said:

Zara talks about winning epics last server his dumb leader quit server after he lost AQ with 9 partys to 4. Go google your condition on wikipedia its called delusional

you guys prove what i am sayin.  first of all you care for a PIXEL to fill your incapability of playin l2 interlude after 10-15 years. second you speak for l2gold.org where a bunch of midrate players joined and we were the only ones who dared to fight them cause this l2gold cominity can only pvp VS rof or something like this. and last but no least we were pvping 2 sides 9v9 pt's and you farmed AQ with your side LMAO. OK gj you got the pixel say it more times to be fell better

KAPPA

34 minutes ago, Illusion said:

Cant edit so i am doubleposting

none left cause of this AQ your information is bad btw. But here we will be to rape you again sto no worries even if we play 2 days on the srv you will be sneakin like a rat you are to get the pixel and avoid the pvp

1 hour ago, Stefa said:

@LIVE® can you just ban alex from forum and all of his member,server will be better.he ruined last one cuz he lost first AQ.otherwise lets gather all clan leaders and let him PVE QA alone

lol get a life fascist dude.

Alex you are a joke and you know it. Every server with more than 500 people that you tried to play no1 wanted to play with you and you failed miserably. I actualy can not belive there is still sheeps who play this game with you mind BLOWN

All that hate....  play your game guys and try to show your name there, dont spamm in forum noone care about your opinion. 

1 hour ago, zaracrow said:

Cant edit so i am doubleposting

none left cause of this AQ your information is bad btw. But here we will be to rape you again sto no worries even if we play 2 days on the srv you will be sneakin like a rat you are to get the pixel and avoid the pvp

Mate you didnt rape any server you ever played be real here for a second. Second even for you to have the slightest chance to "rape me" you would need atleast 9 partys vs 4. OH WAIT KEKW

2 minutes ago, Illusion said:

Alex you are a joke and you know it. Every server with more than 500 people that you tried to play no1 wanted to play with you and you failed miserably. I actualy can not belive there is still sheeps who play this game with you mind BLOWN

Illusion concider that maybe Alex is just better person than you, have more fun have life maybe? that's why people follow him and not you 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I LOVE IT.

Left previous dogshit gold cause it was the same mentally challenged admins who would eventually ruin the server PLUS it was Warlands opening and guess what, we chose to dominate a 3k+ daily online server instead of your wasting time on pathetic projects with pathetic admins and a disgustingly pathetic community.

BUT STILL HAHAHAHA KEEP UP THE FLAME IM GRABBING POPCORN.

@Stefa you can say those thing more times, write 5-10-15 posts one after another

nothing will change,you are and obviously will be a joke. but thanks drinkin my mornin coffe reading your bullsh1ts made my day ;)

see ya ingame? or will you play hide and seek farming epics for pixels and avoidin pvp? i wonder

@zaracrow oh yea dude its so easy to hide when you farm epics i mean there is a lot of them a milions of em , you can just secretly hide and farm some epics before you decide to show up right ? are we talking about the same game here mister ? whats going on ? do you even hear yourself what you just said ? 

2 hours ago, Jhin said:

@zaracrow oh yea dude its so easy to hide when you farm epics i mean there is a lot of them a milions of em , you can just secretly hide and farm some epics before you decide to show up right ? are we talking about the same game here mister ? whats going on ? do you even hear yourself what you just said ? 

first of all i dont need to hear my self i need to read it xD

but i dont know who you are and if you were on the last l2gold.org but this happened: a typical AQ afternoon-night 2 sides fighting for aq in the hole deep inside and 4 pt's outside where pveing the rb. nothing more nothing less. we dont give a damn about the ring anyway but this is what happened

3 hours ago, Stefa said:

pls show fraps how u dominated it

i will show you this cause you are the BEST ADVERTISE OF OUR CLAN/CP

that obsession is funny

P.S @Stefa after you watch these, come here flame our videos our fraps our member or Alex, you will prove me right again <3