reetveter had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

14 Good

About reetveter

• Rank
    Full Memeber
  • Birthday
  1. L2gold.in Chronicle

@FAVORITO if GM's needs many hours for some change in oly or anti-bot system. Then I expect interlude + some other changes takes more time than that. I didn't say close it for months.
  2. L2gold.in Chronicle

@x0lis +1. Interlude + new auto events + Dynasty armor + fun place/system to farm for Dynasty armor/weapons + at least 80% of the people are happy with olympiad. Close the server for some time (no wipe) and make a grand opening + promote it huge. And let's hope people find there joy back and get more numbers on this server.
  3. L2gold.in Chronicle

What Chronicle u guys like to play on this server?
  4. pls give clan

Welcome!
  5. Looking for a Clan

Welcome to the server bro, I hope you have a fun time here. PM me if you have questions or something.
  6. OwnageTeam

@1917 relax bro, i just make a joke. I don't curse you or something. If a clan mate made the same post as you did, I would make the same joke. Nothing against you.
  7. OwnageTeam

@1917 you gonna photoshop hero glow on Strong?
  8. TheCrazyOnes

Welcome !
  9. Olympiad vs Rebirths

I don't mind with or without. Just like to see that people play on their favorite class and able to win against every class. So every fight is a 50/50 chance. Also make it easier to get books to enchant skills please. Because as a newbie you won't have the adena to get yourself +16 SA and MJ jewel set+8 etc, since in the first months you need to focus on your main gear.. and the players who are much longer on this server also have +++ skills as well. Maybe drop books during squash event as well? Or add them for a nice price at event shop or something like that.
  10. AngelTears

Welcome! Have fun!
  11. Looking for eng speaking clan

@aurius266 We won because of zerg?Sure. U guys plays like 2008, that's what happened.
  12. Looking for eng speaking clan

There are a few clans where they speak English. But UN1T has the most international players on this server. Where are you from?
  13. Hero weapons/skills

@1917 is not very necessary to say things like no competition and leave server things bro. 2008 until 2015 wasn't OT years that's for sure. Check out YouTube for more information. After that I left l2gold.se in 2015, i didn't play on any l2gold copy until now. So I don't know what's up between 2015 and 2020 but be happy that OT have a 6 months advantage boost on this server and that a 10 days clan with 55% Apella didn't took your castle. But anyway, back to topic please.
  14. Hero weapons/skills

@1917 yes there is also something wrong with our position during pvp. Feels like our ally like to stand and wait to get debuffed. We don't split up or move or whatever. But even then, these hero skills/buffs are a pain in the ass atm.
  15. Hero weapons/skills

Dear @LIVE®, Of course I would prefer to win than to lose a pvp BUT i totally respect my enemies and I can totally live with with it when they win, because they have a better strategy or temporary better gear or whatever. But these hero skills are wayyyy too overpowered bro. Our bishop get hit for more that 4k dmg, hero buffs for WHOLE the ally?!, our party was more standing against the wall or whatever than we actually where able to do something back. People are getting frustrated here bro. It's already hard enough to farm 24/7 to make Apella, while your enemy have +++ skills, Apella 100% + much better jewels etc.. and then + hero buffs/skills nonsense? It's not very motivating to play further the way it goes like this.