Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Jhin

• Rank
  • Birthday

Recent Profile Visitors

1,008 profile views
  1. RevolutionCrew inc.

imagine playing l2 for some cash in 2019 , whats even worse in this case is that dude rly thinks he is fcking doing a good job in his life by earning a 500-700e a month from l2 hahahahhaaha dude this is beyond dawizz's stupidity. jesus holy christ
  2. EXPOSED

newbs
  3. RevolutionCrew inc.

@zaracrow oh yea dude its so easy to hide when you farm epics i mean there is a lot of them a milions of em , you can just secretly hide and farm some epics before you decide to show up right ? are we talking about the same game here mister ? whats going on ? do you even hear yourself what you just said ?
  4. RevolutionCrew inc.

for all that you dont know him AlexThePro is the guy who plays on high populated servers that usually end up being like 3 sided , and guess what he doesnt get invited to join on any side bcs he is extremely bad player. i ve never rly cared about that dude , i knew he sucks big fat cock , but after last sever where he came and zerged hard , still lost a QA decided to quit and ruin the server i got no remorse but to leggit shit verbaly and phisically on that dude. have a good 1 loser.