Lawrence had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

11 Good

About Lawrence

• Rank
    Full Memeber
  • Birthday
  1. ViciousLegends

Oh, that's really good, a worthy CP finally.
  2. OwnageTeam

Hi boss ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  3. TheCrazyOnes

they were in gh waiting for items to be farmed by themselves
  4. L2gold.in Chronicle

I bet its the same people who cried to oly and here we have the dreadful outcome C6 ftw!
  5. L2gold.in Chronicle

According to their actions all these days is more likely to not only bring oly back to how it was which is what 9/10 of the people here asking but instead of that he is going to nerf even more a few classes and make things even worst, this will probably will take him 2 weeks to make it,as with a simple empower in TvT ,it took them 1 week to accept it and 1 week to answer and i don't even know if they have added it yet. Interlude is an amazing idea which will make the gameplay even better, i see only pros in that case and im totally supporting it.What i expect is a big NO from their side or a "soon" which will might take them 2 months to make it.
  6. L2gold.in Chronicle

Im not asking for class vs class, im asking for oly how it was 2 months ago, read more carefully next time.
  7. L2gold.in Chronicle

First things first, let's finish with the dreadful oly and after we can see that, if it's possible ofc.
  8. Olympiad vs Rebirths

I dont mind for the weaps, +16 with SA is 1 week work to get 3-4 of them, but i cant tolerate the situation that exist for 2 months now,I simply cant and im not the only one.
  9. Olympiad vs Rebirths

Im thinking that this mess in oly and their BIG DENIAL of reverting the changes back happened to drive oly to the worst state ever so the next thing will be to add the class based, people will welcome it as a miracle since oly now at this state is dreadful. PS: i just broke my oly weaps to make myself leave from this cancerous olympiad.
  10. Olympiad vs Rebirths

I rly wanna see those 30 who voted oly w/o reb who are they? Do they even play oly? cuz oly w/o rebs is a big garbage, you can all see that in action for 1 month now
  11. Class vs Class oly

Please stop posting, i have seen a lot of people like you posting their whatever suggestions to the GMs who dont actualy know the game, at the end they sweet talked to them to get their suggestions done and the outcome was to ruin the server. Most of the people left fro both sides. So please stop posting, i would appreciate it.
  12. Class vs Class oly

Telll us your theory mr oly master. Do you really believe that our heroes are threatened? Not in the slightest.You forgot to attack the people who know better than you...we saw your suggestions.... removing stuns from pray rooms ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cancel bots ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ people now abuse cancel in dualbox during epics to cancel other people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But i guess is OT's fault isn't it?
  13. Class vs Class oly

How i feel you on the newbie thing...but you know,i would like to go play official and from 2nd day to have same chances to kill a guy who is playing there for 5 years and has spend 2k euros Im a newbie, why not Anyway, that class based is gonna happen so is pointless to cuntinue discussing about AvA. All i want of class based it to be able to see names in GH, it will make our game more comfortable AND announce it a week before to prepare.
  14. Class vs Class oly

true, many of us will reroll to the classes who know best.
  15. Class vs Class oly

did i say that there is no feed? Still, good players for sure deserve the hero, but still an average player with better gear will win