Lawrence

Player
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by Lawrence

1. 1 hour ago, FAVORITO said:

Players voted before of opening for c4 or c6 and c4 wins, so c4 stay, best chorinicle for me

I bet its the same people who cried to oly and here we have the dreadful outcome :D

C6 ftw!

2. 4 hours ago, x0lis said:

I disagree. Not everyone plays olympiad. So from outside, it may seem that GM is doing nothing, just playing around with a certain little group of people, and the rest majority seems left behind.

I understand that it olympiad is important, but you have to put it into perspective. The majority do not play it at all. So if GM is making changes, they should be as efficient as possible, so most people can benefit.

Personally, I would love to play on an Interlude server.

According to their actions all these days is more likely to not only bring oly back to how it was which is what 9/10 of the people here asking but instead of that he is going to nerf even more a few classes and make things even worst, this will probably will take him 2 weeks to make it,as with a simple empower in TvT ,it took them 1 week to accept it and 1 week to answer and i don't even know if they have added it yet. Interlude is an amazing idea which will make the gameplay even better, i see only pros in that case and im totally supporting it.What i expect is a big NO from their side or a "soon" which will might take them 2 months to make it.

3. 4 hours ago, AboReem said:

why you guys alaways crying about oly? why you still asking for class vs class? class vs class you will kill the fun of oly.

Im not asking for class vs class, im asking for oly how it was 2 months ago, read more carefully next time.

4. 46 minutes ago, reetveter said:

What Chronicle u guys like to play on this server?

First things first, let's finish with the dreadful oly and after we can see that, if it's possible ofc.

5. 1 minute ago, TehBot12 said:

Most of the guys did exactly what you just did. But I'm sure we can fix it as I'm discussing with Live we will arrange a meeting on Discord again.

I dont mind for the weaps, +16 with SA is 1 week work to get 3-4 of them, but i cant tolerate the situation that exist for 2 months now,I simply cant and im not the only one.

6. 8 minutes ago, TehBot12 said:

The thing with olympiad is that it cannot be balanced. Same reason we don't see covers-pony- cat-tanks etc. on solo pvp outside.

Want a quick solution? Restore everything from the old scripts (oly before 1-2 months) and enable class v. class.

Im thinking that this mess in oly and their BIG DENIAL of reverting the changes back happened to drive oly to the worst state ever so the next thing will be to add the class based, people will welcome it as a miracle since oly now at this state is dreadful.

PS: i just broke my oly weaps to make myself leave from this cancerous olympiad.

7. 50 minutes ago, BangOut said:

Nah, I am sure u can feed urself to moon, whatever it takes to avoid fair play, but with +3 and class vs class everyone would have better chance and more ppl would participate. Where is the downside? You can't have ur gear advantage? Q_Q thats always what u have been about.

Yeah, stun in pray room is bullshit,  everyone knows it. You could leave it as it is, but let it not interrupt cresting. But thats another topic and sieges are deada, don't want to talk about it.

Yeah people use cancel bots, as opposed to your zerg of warlords, broken hero skill spam etc.  so?  Before they fixed pof debuffs, you were using pof bots to debuff ppl at baium also. but canceling is a big no no because you didnt come up with it first :DDD

Please stop posting, i have seen a lot of people like you posting their whatever suggestions to the GMs who dont actualy know the game, at the end they sweet talked to them to get their suggestions done and the outcome was to ruin the server. Most of the people left fro both sides. So please stop posting, i would appreciate it.

8. 1 hour ago, BangOut said:

Same 2-3ppl here jerking each other off cuz their heroes are threatened if it becomes class based. Just read this shit, they  KNOW they are not even skilled, they already think of ways to FEEd in class vs class :D And whats wrong about new player coming and taking a hero? they still have to get noblesse. We would have more ppl playing it and it would be more dynamic and fun around. All of you are boring feeders that don't know any other way to play lineage2, I bet you haven't even touched any other l2 version, you're simply bad that way.

The way it is now, the best hawkeye in the whole world will never ever become a hero, because he plays vs whole alliances and his gear/skill doesn't matter one bit! You think thats how oly is supposed to be? Same goes for every other class, except maybe those few that are "balanced" to be OP one of the week.

Telll us your theory mr oly master. Do you really believe that our heroes are threatened? Not in the slightest.You forgot to attack the people who know better than you...we saw your suggestions.... removing stuns from pray rooms 😂😂😂 cancel bots 😂😂😂 people now abuse cancel in dualbox during epics to cancel other people 😂😂. But i guess is OT's fault isn't it?

9. 2 minutes ago, asdaaa said:

Most of the people dont play oly with their main classes ... Thats one reason to go Class Based.

Instead of having 5-6 HE in class based playing oly,most of them will log Pony,Tyrant,TK,Sws or w/e the server has without nerfs.

Then people jump into the stupid argument "Newbies cannot play versus people with +20 weaps" like a)everyone has +20 and b) a newbie is supposed to have the same gears by any means with someone who is playing here for months.

Those people vote btw

How i feel you on the newbie thing...but you know,i would like to go play official and from 2nd day to have same chances to kill a guy who is playing there for 5 years and has spend 2k euros :D Im a newbie, why not :D:D 

Anyway, that class based is gonna happen so is pointless to cuntinue discussing about AvA. All i want of class based it to be able to see names in GH, it will make our game more comfortable AND announce it a week before to prepare.

10. 1 minute ago, asdaaa said:

Its really funny to me that random people talk trash when they havent feed class based WITH ENEMIEs in their lives.

In order to avoid 3 full geared people you need an army ...

Trash wont dont know how to play their class properly are going to be exposed

true, many of us will reroll to the classes who know best.

11. Just now, waddafak said:

dude dunno what is your name ig but are u fcking kidding me ? who are you trying to lie when we all know 95% of heros are feeded ? there is event a grade, siege a grade so just make biger reward for that and ppl will keep their gear. and ofc they should try cuz for olly main thing is to know how to play

did i say that there is no feed? Still, good players for sure deserve the hero, but still an average player with better gear will win

12. Just now, waddafak said:

dude if u want like that best way is class bassed max enchent +3 so even the new guy who started server 3 days ago can get a hero, it gonna be about skills 

It can be, but people have farmed for oly gear and even traded their own fighting gear for some oly weaps and armos, all of their efforts will go to waste and all these high enchanted a grade weaps will lose their value if you make max+3 enchants. Also i strongly support my opinion that New players should never be able to compete a guy who is already playing and farming here for 2-3-6 months, they should put some effort to do that, or else why is this guy farming all these months?

13. 14 minutes ago, BangOut said:

YES!  Only way u can stop crying about "balance' you will never achieve. Like tho are the guys that are saying no? they are the ones in biggest alliances who have everyone feeding them already. Fact that they are scared of Class vs Class already is saying something. Go for it, it can only be better!

Its OT's fault

14. 2 minutes ago, =Matthew= said:

rever to what? tyrant killing with 2 criticals? SWS running around the whole match? Pony with spirit shots killing almost everyone?

A good gladi could kill Tyrant and SwS, i remember few of my people even killing Lavieestbelle sometimes depending on criticals.

Lavieestbelle could kill tyrant cuz he play the best sws, that means SwS has chances to kill tyrant.

Pony could kill tyrant and gladi but not all the of the times, there are only 3 pony who have chances to kill those 2 classes, Wh1te,Smigol and GeForce, all the others cant. Poni could kill tanks but lose from SwS.

Cov has 100% chances to kill pony,tanks, even some very good gladi and tyrants, is just that the people dont know how to play it.

Mages have high chances to kill pony, they again dont know how to play.

TK(elf tank) could kill tyrant and gladi most of the times.

Daggers and archers could kill all tanks and titans when they used eva rebs.

DA could kill pony and mby some tyrant, gladi,sws that depends on the player's skills.

In all of the examples above i give you a circulation of points between strong classes(TK,DA,pony.SwS.Tyr,Gladi,Cov)

Pony became OP cuz you removed rebs, lv2 earth-warding from SwS and criticals from Tyrant and Gladi,otherwise it couldnt finish with 500 points.After removing SS it loses to every class on dmg if he cant kill it within 3 mins match.Which means to most of the classes.

Tyrant as you see had a few counter classes, now he has none, TK was a sure win but without rebs he lost his atk speed and cant win now,meanwhile Tyrant dont make criticals but hits you nonstop with force rage and he never run out of mana in 3 mins match.

All you had to do was to Add a Shield lv1 and cons lv2 to mages, Death whisper lv1 and Focus lv1 to fighters. It wouldnt make them better than the stong classes but their matches would be more durable.

Now with the class based,hmmm everyone can just gear up the class he wants and play, but clans with the most players will probably take most of the heroes.There will for sure be some very good matches between mages and archers. But we will lose our interest and will turn out to just log same classes and make feed to our chars cuz feed will exist as long as L2 exist, you cant fight it.

15. NO, but since you are not gonna revert everything back so we will have a more enjoyable oly and since you WILL make class based oly no matter the outcome of this poll, at least when its done you make visible the char names at Heine, everybody needs to know when his enemy is gonna be there to play by seeing him, not just refreshing the page to see if he is making matches.