blow

Player
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by blow

1. 5 minutes ago, waddafak said:

dude if u want like that best way is class bassed max enchent +3 so even the new guy who started server 3 days ago can get a hero, it gonna be about skills 

good luck to the guy that started 3 days ago playing against weapons+20 and 20 bots for feed on each class

2. 20 minutes ago, BangOut said:

I agree, that you shouldn't make them useless. I don't want to see only archer or mage in mass pvp. BUT how it works now is completely ridiculous, it's not even worth participating in siege if they can just spam warlords in crest room and squeezing one through on 5th try is enough to stop everything. They are still good at gates, they could be even used in throne room, but in crest room absolutely not.

I'm pretty sure the problem is just the numbers. Next siege try putting 3 warlords on each of the 2 entrances to pray room. If that doesn't work try 4 or 5 and u will for sure block everyone from getting in as long as u stay alive. In old times nobody said anything about warlord target cancel or tk/sk stun 100% interrupting cast, because there were enough numbers to block the entrances. Keep in mind that im not biased towards ot or any clan, i say this from a neutral perspective.

3. Do any of you guys played l2gold where 1 BD with hero berzeker could kill 1 full party in 30 seconds ? Yes the c6 hero skills should be nerfed/removed, but don't think that hero skills are op compared to the original server we all played in, here Hero berzeker is just a 2 min +5 speed buff, valor gives ~200 patk, trust me the 4k damage doesn't come from hero skills, just from epics and weapons +16. I vote for valor to get nerfed only if berzeker gets buffed to at least half the power of original gold and make it 30 seconds not 2 minutes

• Thanks 1

4. 1 hour ago, x0lis said:

I am not subclass yet. But I do not see making more than one scheme. For example, farming scheme and pvp scheme. Could you explain how this works for subclass characters, please?

Each subclass has it's own scheme