Administrator
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by =Matthew=

1. Server up

Server up and running.
  2. Critical info

We are experiencing some DOS attacks from different locations this time, we will turn the server on for the time being, and yet we are unsure if these will persist or will stop and meanwhile we will be working on moving to another hosting provider which will give us better protection which will completly prevent these. This is not a simple process and is not like copy and paste as we will be moving to completly new machine so please be patient and understanding. Once we will move the server to new machine we will ned a bit of time to configure it as well as ensure our antibots are working properly. As mentioned above, we will allow you to get on the server and we do apologize for any issues during your gameplay. L2Gold Team
  3. server down?

server up an running - do not take hopzone as a guide to server being offline as it very often says servers are offline when they are actually on.
  4. server down?

Yes, there are another DDOS attacks and we will inform you as soon as the problem has been sorted
  5. LOG IN PROBLEM

We are trying to find a solution which will allow have everyone playing and be securing out server at the same time.
  6. Lol!...Conexión al server

all it takes is reading our forum
  7. Critical Info

As you may have noticed our server has gone down - this is due to our competition attacking our project and trying to ruin our community. We wanted to let you know that our developer is hardly working on it to prevent these attack and server will be up and running soon. If they will attempt to do the same again we will purchase additional security tools. Thanks for your understanding and enjoy your afternoon all the best Matthew
  8. Event Squash 22nd Feb!!

Event Start 22 February at 20:00 +2GMT Event Squash is a special event for every player - Freshman and the one wearing a lot of war scars! During this event you will be able to level up quickly as well as get some extra drop, which may simply increase amounts of mats you are sitting on or give you a solid kick at the begging of your journey on our fantastic project! It is really simple event, you can find only two type of monsters there: Smaller squash ''High Quality Squash'" - there is plenty plenty of these around These will give you highest amounts of experience and they will drop mantras/sn/adena as well as Chrono Cithara weapon ( 10% drop chance ) This is a unique weapon which will last 20 minutes ( do not worry, go back to kill some more small squashes and you will get another one! ) Wielding this weapon you will be able to enjoy the event more as you can join hunting Larger Squashes ''Large Young Squash'' These bad boys will be spawned in designated area and if you get lucky enough you will get special drop like Special Epic Box or Enria From Epic Box you might get rewards like extra mantras, BEAS, BEWS , Wep A grade with SA ++ Onwards!! * ''Large Young Squash'' can also be killed using normal weapon, however you will not be able to get Special Epic Box
  9. <3

Gorgeous view, keep it up!
  10. Siege Castle - A Grade

Hi mate, everyone started somewhere and as far as i can see not everyone is fully geared, now everyone has got apella 100% with +++ , not everyone runs around with l2gold weapon +16, not everyone has got epic jewels on them. i understand you want some help, but you also need to put some effort to get some stuff, as mentioned we are working on some sort of scheme so every new player will be treated exactly same way and be given same level of support. we really hope you will stay with us !
  11. Introduction

Hey fellas! I have just joined =Live= team on this fantastic project, and will be more than happy to assist him where needed. I will be mainly focusing on Forum management, gathering Your opinions, thoughts, what you like and what you dislike , compressing it and then discussing with =Live= as he will be mainly focused on Events / Server files. As he mentioned we have many plans, ideas, upgrades but as always - your opinion is a key factor which will drive this server forward. I will be online for most of the time, so if you have any questions ,queries or so please feel free to drop me Direct Message , or alternatively i will create brand new topic called '' General Discussion '' where you can put down any of your thoughts best =Matthew=
  12. Siege Castle - A Grade

Hi YesDaddy If any new clan wants to join our server, we are more than happy to give them a solid push at the begging to allow them to compete with others. also as mentioned by =Live= we are working on new players support ( 2 separate things, 1 to support ''solo'' players and second to support clans)